Mallard’s Fishing Adventures | Matt Snyder
Matt is a full time fishing guide who lives and guides on Lake Vermilion in northern Minnesota. Since 2005 Matt has devoted all his time to Lake Vermilion which is a 40,000 acre fish producing powerhouse. Matt and his clients have experienced extremely high catch ratios and some true world class trophy fish. Matt and his customers fish all of Lake Vermilion from west end to the east end. Matt guides daily from May until the lake freezes in November. If you’re looking for walleyes, muskies, or both Matt is the guide to put you on and keep you on the fish. Matt fishes out of a 2018 Ranger 619 Fisherman Series boat powered by a 225 Mercury Verado. Matt provides state of the art electronics and the fishing gear needed for your adventure. Be sure to follow Matt and his customers along on the Facebook link provided below. Matt continuously updates his Facebook page with current fishing reports, news and photos of recent catches.
- In 2015 Matt started fishing the Lake Vermilion City Auto Glass Walleye Classic as well as the Professional Muskie Tournament Trail (PMTT). His biggest win was the 2016 PMTT World Championship where he took home a 2018 Ranger 619 Fisherman Series boat powered by a 225 h.p. Mercury Verado
- 2015 City Auto Glass Lake Vermilion Walleye Classic – 6th Place
- 2015 Professional Muskie Tournament Trial Lake Vermilion Summer Shootout – 5th Place
- 2016 Professional Muskie Tournament Trail World Championship Lake Miltona Minnesota – 1st Place
- 2017 Professional Muskie Tournament Trail Cave Run Lake Kentucky Spring Fling – 9th Place
- 2017 Professional Muskie Tournament Trail Cass Lake Minnesota Late Summer Blast – 5th Place
- 2017 Professional Muskie Tournament Trail World Championship Lake Minnentonka Minnesota – 5th Place
- 2017 Professional Muskie Tournament Trail Top Gun Team of the Year by over 200 points!
Matt was given the nickname “Mallard” several years ago by one of his good friends. You see, not only does Matt have a passion for muskie fishing; he also has a passion for waterfowl hunting. During the winter months he can be found somewhere in the Mississippi Flyway chasing ducks.
After completing a degree in Commercial Wildlife Management, Matt spent a year long internship on the world famous King Ranch in south Texas. It was a fantastic opportunity; “I learned everything from habitat management, dog training, and supplemental wildlife feeding programs. I completed census studies for whitetails and instituted a waterfowl hunting operation. During the hunting season, I guided daily for Bobwhite quail and Rio Grande turkeys. Although my time in south Texas revolved around hunting and game management, I always found time to fish!” Be sure to like my Facebook Page for current fishing reports and photos!
website address https://mallardsfishingadventures.com
phone number (218) 404-9535
email address firstname.lastname@example.org